Acrobat fonts compared to Evince fonts

Anthony Shipman als at iinet.net.au
Thu May 15 00:47:38 UTC 2014

On Thu, 15 May 2014 05:16:16 am Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> OK.  That points to an rpm.  I downloaded it and did a 'yum
> localinstall' which also installed cabextract as a dependency.
>
> And still Acrobat is using the wrong font.  :(

It seemed to take a little time before the system started using the new fonts.
I actually had the fonts come good while reading through the document which
was strange.

pdffonts is in poppler-utils. Find out what fonts your document
requires.
--
Anthony Shipman                    Mamas don't let your babies
als at iinet.net.au                   grow up to be outsourced.