printer

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun May 25 13:07:04 UTC 2014

On 05/25/14 20:57, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> I did this in private. But it did not help.
> Hence, I should probably submit it to bugzilla.

If Tim Waugh can't help you, then nobody can.   He did ask you to file a bugzilla as the best option.

In any event.....  I noticed the message "HP-Laser-P1500" is not configured using hp-setup utility"   Is that a "true" statement?  And if it is a true statement, then why don't you use the HP Utilities with hplip?  I've used those and have had no problems over the years.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. -- Dandemis