A Linux for the totally maintenance free

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:24:16 UTC 2014

On 10/23/2014 12:46 AM, Tim wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-10-22 at 19:11 -0600, jd1008 wrote:
>> Any ideas what linux to use for such a person?
> Along with other suggestions, consider the support aspect.  If they
> can't do it themselves, it's going to be you.  Which distro can you put
> up with?  Either working it for yourself, or finding a support forum
> that's useful for you.

support from "me" is exactly what I want to minimize :) :)
Definitely, Fedora would not be suitable for this lady I am helping.
And neither would Ubuntu.

The only thing she might ask me for help with would be to find
and install some software that would provide the functionality
(purpose of use) that she needs.