One of my systems stalls at start-up

Nathan Schwarz nathan at notwhite.ro
Mon Sep 8 07:27:25 UTC 2014

Either way you'll have to take a look at the startup-log.

There is no way in hell that we just magically know what the hell you
installed on that machine or which of these installations broke. Maybe
you installed a new service and systemd is waiting for it to launch or
to finish a pre- or post-exec which just can't finish.

Without a log there is literally nothing we can say other than 'Uh yeah,
looks like something broke. Good luck.'

In case you got the machine runnning you can also nopaste the output of
`systemctl status`, which returns the systemd-log.

-Nathan

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /  - against HTML emails