SpoofMAC

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Wed Sep 17 15:08:03 UTC 2014

I use macchanger:

$ sudo yum install macchanger
$ macchanger --help
GNU MAC Changer
Usage: macchanger [options] device

  -h,  --help                   Print this help
  -V,  --version                Print version and exit
  -s,  --show                   Print the MAC address and exit
  -e,  --ending                 Don't change the vendor bytes
  -a,  --another                Set random vendor MAC of the same kind
  -A                            Set random vendor MAC of any kind
  -p,  --permanent              Reset to original, permanent hardwareMAC
  -r,  --random                 Set fully random MAC
  -l,  --list[=keyword]         Print known vendors
  -b,  --bia                    Pretend to be a burned-in-address
  -m,  --mac=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX  Set the MAC XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

Is this what you want?

Thanks
Dario

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 20 con Gnome 3.10.4)