Firefox version 37.0.1 crashes on redhat.com

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:06:16 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 09:10:01AM -1000, Jim Lewis wrote:

>   Oh I see now, you are assuming the problem is with my old OS instead of
> with Firefox, despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

Did you consider the possibility of a corrupt configuration directory?
Maybe try starting Firefox with a fresh profile?

  $ firefox -ProfileManager

I have been running Firefox nightly for a few years now.  I sometimes
face problems like this, but in nightlies that is to be expected.  And
more often than not, it turns out some config issue.

Hope this helps,

--
Suvayu