The Fedora Store is live!

Carlos "casep" Sepulveda casep at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 7 23:40:55 UTC 2015

On 29 January 2015 at 07:00, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's been a long time coming, but we now have a store for Fedora-branded
> items!
>
> https://redhat.corpmerchandise.com/ProductList.aspx?did=20588
>
> It's a part of the Red Hat Cool Stuff Store because that was the easiest way
> for us to be able to maintain an inventory. The list of available items is
> currently four (a pub glass, a t-shirt, a cap, and a water bottle) as a
> test. The best way you can help fill the store with more items is to buy the
> things that are there to prove that people want Fedora-branded goodies. So
> get shopping!

Hi:
I tried to complete an order, unsuccessfully because of some shipping
issues. The worst part is that when I tried to contact support they
told me
"I did notice however you are not using a @ redhat.com email.
This is required to place an order."

So, it's an "employee only thing"?

Thanks!
--
"Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give
in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to