question about cd text

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 24 05:34:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-01-23 at 12:09 +0100, Klaus-Peter Schrage wrote:
> you can't build an "iso", as there are no isos for audio cds,
> but I may be corrected

Not an "iso," as such, but it's possible to build an image of what will
be burnt onto an audio CD, though I can't remember if there's a specific
name for that.  That used to be how it was done (an audio data image,
with a table of contents file), until things got nicely automated for
users.  Unfortunately, the automated burner thingies tend to omit giving
you a way to burn more than one disc without recreating each one, each
time, wasting a hell of a lot of time.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.17.8-200.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Fri Jan 9 00:01:03 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.