Linux and Skype Video

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Tue Jan 27 14:04:09 UTC 2015

	This message is probably spam

	Symbol: ONCE_RECEIVED(1.00)

Hi Mickey,

I use skype for video calls regularly on many notebooks and desktops.
Currenty all then are at F21 but I can't remember issues when they were
at F20.

I used to google for tutorials on installing Skype on Fedora, it's rpm
package doesn't state all deps, but I didn't had to to this since F18 or
19, maybe because I used fedup since them.

I had a few troubles years ago with a sound card and usb video camera
that weren't supported by Linux but this wasn't specific to skype.

[]s, Fernando Lozano