What the "H" is Chrome and Firefox doing ??

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 28 03:26:14 UTC 2015

On 01/27/2015 08:52 PM, Mickey wrote:
<<>>

> g, Weird as it may be, the things that you pointed out did not help.

which things?

> So as a last resort, I deleted the ~/.kde folder and LogOut and back
> in and now everything seems to be working and no Freezes have
> happen.

that is strange because there is nothing related between the two that
i am aware of an i just ran a 'find' with no results.

> And for some unknown reason Thunderbird wouldn't start so I deleted
> it and reinstalled and now it is starting fine.
>
> I have a strange feeling that everything is slowly falling apart.

Murphy strikes again. ;-)

that, or system is forcing you to clean things up. :-D

anyway, at least you now know what to do in case it ever happens again.

good to know that things are back to normal. for now anyway. :-D

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.