Thunderbird blinking browser notice -

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jul 1 06:00:30 UTC 2015

On 07/01/15 05:31, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> The only changes I made other than that were to get a high contrast theme, larger fonts, switch the screen saver to blank and killed the lock function.

Your issue is related to changing the theme.

If I use the default theme of Fedora 22 I don't get the blinking notification.

If I install xfce-theme-manager and select an alternate theme I see the issue you're experiencing.

FWIW, if you do a google search on "xfce blinking taskbar" you'll see others have the same complaint.

I've not found a way to disable it as of yet.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4