Thunderbird blinking browser notice -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Jul 1 20:38:18 UTC 2015

On 01/07/15 02:00, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 07/01/15 05:31, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> The only changes I made other than that were to get a high contrast theme, larger fonts, switch the screen saver to blank and killed the lock function.
> Your issue is related to changing the theme.
>
> If I use the default theme of Fedora 22 I don't get the blinking notification.
>
> If I install xfce-theme-manager and select an alternate theme I see the issue you're experiencing.

However switching back to what XFCE Settings shows as Default and even
restarting has no effect. I settled on one that appears clearly to me,
"Blackwall." The symbols in the top right corner are clearly defined
white on black as I prefer.

> FWIW, if you do a google search on "xfce blinking taskbar" you'll see others have the same complaint.

Similar, but not exactly what I am seeing, and most of them are old,
before Fedora-22 and probably 21. Curiously none of them seemed to have
been solved? Not sure what that means ...

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD