Fedora download and application

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 01:41:33 UTC 2015

On 07/03/2015 06:53 PM, g wrote:

> On 07/03/15 18:33, Doug wrote:
>> On 07/03/2015 07:22 PM, jd1008 wrote:
>>> On 07/03/2015 02:16 PM, g wrote:
>> /snip/
>>> I found a win7 program (Free as in no cash payment needed).
>>> Download from http://download.resize-c.com/resizer-free.zip
>>> It resizes partitions on all windows.
> jd1008,
> what happens to locked directories and files?
>
> see below for a brief of how i got laptop configured.
I have not experienced that issue. Don't know how
to answer the question.
I read your configuration, and I must say you have
more partitions for windows than my case.
I just had the windows 7 sda1. That was it!
I used a live CD to fdisk the drive as follows:
  sda2 became  /
sda3 became swap.
install fedora from DVD
Done!