Fedora 21 on mackbook air - no tilde key

CS DBA cs_dba at consistentstate.com
Mon Jul 13 22:26:58 UTC 2015

Hi All;

I've installed Fedora 21 KDE spin on a 2015 Macbook air.  I installed
the rpmfusion repos and enabled kmod-wl and kernel-devel packages to
enable wireless support.  At this point most everything works, the
screen brightness keys, keyboard backlight keys, keyboard volume keys,
etc all work.

However if I press the tilde/back tick key I get a les than sign (<)
and if I press shift-tilde I get a greater than sign (>)

Anyone know how to enable the proper behavior for these keys?

Thanks in advance