Update 20 -> 22, failure

Patrick Dupre pdupre at gmx.com
Tue Jul 28 13:39:56 UTC 2015

Hello,

OK, sorry, it was a mistake, I was not in from of the machine!!
Now, this machine works fine with a Live Fedora 22.
So, the video configuration should be wrong.
What did the upgrade?
How, can I install/configure the graphics properly?

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdupre at gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |
 Tel.  (33)-(0)3 28 23 76 12                   | | Fax: 03 28 65 82 44
 189A, avenue Maurice Schumann                 | | 59140 Dunkerque, France