F22 KDE How To Remove "Software Updates" Widget? (Solved)

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 1 21:09:10 UTC 2015

On 06/02/15 04:25, Rick Stevens wrote:
> Not being a KDE user I don't know for sure, but even if it alerts that
> updates are available, a normal user can't install them unless they're
> members of the "wheel" group or they have the root password, not so?

That is what I thought, and what I said initially.  However, 2 days after I said that updates were available and I used a non-wheel user to do the updates and it worked.  Not the best of designs, IMO.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4