gsl

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 4 14:36:58 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 10:39:00AM +0200, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Who is in charge of this package?

So, you can find that in Fedora's Package DB; in this case, here:
<https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/gsl/>

However, I don't think this is a packaging problem. If it's a *bug*,
the package owner might help you diagnose that and interface with
upstream, but usually contacting upstream directly is the best
approach.

I think, though, that this might be a programming / usage problem, and
for that you probably will have best luck asking either in the upstream
community or in a programming q&a site — I see that there are over 300
questions on GSL in Stack Overflow already....
http://stackoverflow.com/?show=all&sort=newest&layout=expanded&tagFilter=list&tags=gsl

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>