workstation spin

stan stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net
Mon Jun 8 12:52:08 UTC 2015

On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:44:49 +0200
Peter Boy <pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de> wrote:

> There is a net install option as well which might give you more
> options. Haven’t tried yet.

When I used the netinstall option, it was very similar to the old CD
version of the netinstall image, using the new anaconda, of course.  In
particular, I could install packages from the net if I wanted to during
install.  But there was also a minimal install option, that allowed me
to get the base install done quickly. Then I just booted into it and
used tools from within it to do all the customizing over time.

rpm --qf "%{NAME}\n" -qa > installed_pkgs.txt
is your friend.