Clone SD card -

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon Jun 8 22:54:27 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 02:58:09PM -0400, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

> On 08/06/15 14:50, Fred Smith wrote:
> >Are you choosing the correct desktop on the login screen?
> .
>
> It appears to be an ersatz login screen, there's no option for
> selecting anything but the user.
>
> It is Fedora 21 ARM but it boots from something called "berryboot."
> The only thing I've found so far that seems to work well. I imagine
> eventually there will be something better but it's what I have
> today. If nothing else it's a learning exercise ...

then I'm fresh out of ideas. I haven't a clue about the ARM
version. If there's nothing else you can click on the login
screen, then I"d guess there's something configurable, somewhere.
Or not.

good luck!

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.