dnf nonlocal update

Radek Holy rholy at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 08:35:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Or if you don't want to mirror repositories, you can run "dnf --assumeno upgrade" on "A", save the resolved packages into a file and use "dnf download" on "B" to download them. Then you can install the packages with "dnf install" on "A".

To make a script, I'd suggest using the Python API instead of parsing the output of "dnf upgrade".
--
Radek HolĂ˝
Associate Software Engineer