F22 and the RPI2B

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 11 18:54:26 UTC 2015

On 06/11/2015 01:31 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
<<>>

> Due to limited mental capacity I only use one long password,
> designated strong by the Fedora installer for whatever that is worth,
> one for everything, mostly. Certainly in this case I've made them all
> the same.
.
i make not brag for my chemo brain, other than a simple 1 letter change
between my 2 systems. ;-)

only other suggestion, if you have not tried already, would be login
directly on the rpi2b, remove password for bobg, then try a remote
login to see what happens. nct.

--

peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.