Where is the menu function "copy", "cut" and "paste" in gnome nautilus/file 3.16.2

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Thu Jun 11 23:12:24 UTC 2015

Il giorno gio, 11/06/2015 alle 23.51 +0200, Rene Harder Olsen ha
scritto:
> You can use normal ctrl + C for copy and ctrl + v for paste or use
> the second mouse /right click bottom to open a menu with copy and
> paste option.

Yes, I know, these method work.

But a menu with copy/paste is necessary ... I do not believe witch
someone have intentionally remove that functions ... Why?

In some case they are useful, especially "paste" when the folder is in
details view and into folter there are many file and folder, in this
case right click is not usable to do a "paste" and only way to do is
use the ctrl+v.

--
Dario Lesca
(inviato dal mio Linux Fedora 22 con Gnome 3.16)