Where is the menu function "copy", "cut" and "paste" in gnome nautilus/file 3.16.2

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 12 05:59:34 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-06-11 at 23:51 +0200, Rene Harder Olsen wrote:
> or use the second mouse /right click bottom to open a menu with copy
> and paste option.

That's never worked when there's no blank area in the window to click
into (because it's occupied by data about other files).

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.19.8-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 12 17:42:35 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.