gnome-terminal & select by word characters

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Mon Jun 15 13:48:41 UTC 2015

After reinstalling with F22 a double click in gnome-terminal is behaving
differently.

Before if I double clicked on an NFS share such as
"servername:/export/data" the entire string would be selected.

After the reinstall I only get "servername" or "/export/data"
highlighted for copying or pasting.

I found a couple of references to changing the list of characters in
"Select by word characters" but that option does not show up as a
profile option.  I further found one piece of advise that it's a hidden
setting in dconf, but when I looked for it in dconf-editor I couldn't
find it.

Is it possible to change the behavior back so that a colon character is
considered part of the word?

Another undesirable effect this is having:

In terminal if I run "dnf info gnome-terminal" and try double clicking
on the URL line I can highlight "http" or "//www.gnome.org/" but not the
whole URL.  But moving the mouse over the URL it does underline the
entire URL and let you right click and Open Link.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil