mouse pointer dissapeared after kde update

Martín Marqués martin.marques at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:35:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm running Fedora 22 on my laptop and yesterday I ran a yum update
which updated quite some kde* packages (I use kde as my WM).

The thing is that my mouse pointer disappeared. Mouse works, but  just
don't know exactly where the pointer is so I end up guessing, mainly
using the hover changes to spot where the pointer is at any moment.

Pointer isn't even there when kdm comes up.

Change theme for pointer doesn't work, and the .xsession-error logs
say nothing as well as kdm.log and Xorg.*.log.

On the tty terminals, pointer works fine with gpm.

Any idea what could be the problem, or how to debug it?

Thanks!

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador