mouse pointer dissapeared after kde update

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jun 22 12:15:24 UTC 2015

On 06/22/15 19:06, Martín Marqués wrote:
> I changed cursor theme with no help at all.
>
> What made the cursor appear again was to logout and have kdm start again.
>
> I'm still having other cursor problems. For example, I went back to
> the cursor I had before, default cursor, but for some reason the
> normal pointer changes theme when passing over different windows.
>
> Example: I have adwaita as default, as I see it correctly, but if I
> pass the pointer over gkrellm I get the cursor type I had before,
> which is Eclipse.
>
> What's wrong here?

I do not know.  I have no problems on my F21 Vbox VM system with cursor....but I'm running sddm there as well.

I normally have a second user defined on my systems to check if a problem such as this is user or system related.

Then, of course, you can always try a reboot.  Sometimes strange things happen an just go away.  :-)

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4