No IP 4 address setup no loopback interface

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jun 23 21:46:13 UTC 2015

On 06/24/15 04:59, jd1008 wrote:

> On 06/23/2015 02:52 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:44:50 -0600
>> jd1008 <jd1008 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Do you also "run a local resolver on 127.0.0.1", as Bruno does?
>> I'm not sure if that was addressed to me, but yes, I use
>> dnssec-tiggerd / unbound here. However, they don't start right on boot
>> due to the missing 127.0.0.1/8. So, I think this is very likely a
>> NetworkManager bug.
>>
>> kevin
>>
> Well, my question for for Ed, since he was not having any issues.
> So, perhaps the difference might have been in the versions of NM
> being used by Ed and yourself?

I knew the question was for me.  However, I chose not to respond since the question was irrelevant owing to the differences in the versions of NetworkManager being run as noted in previous message in the thread.

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4