[OT] HP Officejet Pro 8620

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 26 10:56:18 UTC 2015

On 06/23/2015 04:14 PM, Rick Stevens wrote:
<<>>

>> It's pretty easy to build from the source tarball if you've ever done
>> that sort of thing before. If not, I can try to build it for you. Email
>> me offline with your laptop's config (OS, desktop, etc.) and I'll see
>> what I can do.
>
> Actually, there IS a 32-bit version available via dnf/yum/whatever. Not
> sure which repo it's in, but looking at kernel.org's stuff, I see the
> RPM at
>
> 	http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/22/Everything/i386/os/Packages/k/keepassx-0.4.3-11.fc22.i686.rpm
>
> So you could:
>
> 	$ cd /tmp
> 	$ wget
> http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/releases/22/Everything/i386/os/Packages/k/keepassx-0.4.3-11.fc22.i686.rpm
> 	$ sudo dnf install keepassx-0.4.3-11.fc22.i686.rpm
>
> If you want to build it from the tarball, you need the C++ tools,
> the qt-devel RPM, the libXtst-devel RPM and probably others as well. You
> could also install the source RPM and hope it pulls in all the
> requirements.

replied to [OFF-LIST] because this has gotten away from intent of
"users at lists.fedoraproject.org".

thank you to all who replied.

i am most great full for the help and tolerance. ;-)

--

peace out.

-+-
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6