Thunderbird does not display images in email messages

jd1008 jd1008 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:34:07 UTC 2015

I have been having a problem with TB for quite some time,
and I am getting rather tired of the problem.

Images in messages that are sent to me by users of windows
are not displayed in TB. Rather, all I see are empty boxes
where images are supposed to be.

This is not to say that every message I get from windows users
containing images are treated this way by TB.

I am just saying that some individuals I know, who use windows,
and send me email containing images are treated this way by TB.

Is there a setting that I need to set?

Other people send me images all the time, and I have no
problem viewing them in TB.