Problem booting Fedora 21

Daniel Jonsson daniel at jonsson.xyz
Mon Mar 9 08:41:47 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 12:02:19PM +0000, Andrew R Paterson wrote:
> Have you tried hitting <escape> whilst waiting for the plymouth boot screen
> (to view the current boot dialog)?
> This will allow you to at least see where the boot process is hanging.
> Regards
> Andy

First the GRUB screen is shown with 3 different kernel versions. When
selecting one of them, the text "Ignoring BGRT: invalid status 0 (expected
1)" is displayed for a brief moment. It then switches to the Plymouth
Fedora logo. If I hit escape during its process of filling up the Plymouth
Fedora logo, it shows the same error.