Crashes of tainted kernels

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 17 22:07:29 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 03:29:55PM -0600, jd1008 wrote:
> Also, how about abrt CREATE the full report, and let the user
> save it  in a file, and submit it to anyone s/he desires?
> Is THAT too much to ask for???

Well, you can _ask_ for anything. It is definitely too much to expect
someone else to _do_ it if they don't find it interesting (or they're
being paid to).

What I can help with is: if you want to _do_ it, and it seems like an
overall benefit to Fedora (in the very broad sense), I can help connect
you with the right people and I can help remove any obstacles to the
work you want to do. For example, in this case, the upstream project is
hosted at <https://github.com/abrt/abrt/wiki/ABRT-Project>. Add the
functionality you need, and make a pull request.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>