No mouse in Fedora 21 -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue May 19 18:35:34 UTC 2015

On 19/05/15 14:18, Rick Stevens wrote:
>> See attached file Xorg.0.log.txt.
>
> This bit at the end doesn't look good:
>
> [  3152.415] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Logitech USB-PS/2
> Trackball (/dev/input/mouse0)
> [  3152.416] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
> [  3152.416] (II) This device may have been added with another device
> file.
>
> So, the trackball isn't being recognized and that may hose up your
> keyboard as well.
>
> Question: Do you have an /etc/X11/xorg.conf file as well? If so, try
> renaming it and restarting startx.
> - Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, AllDigital ricks at alldigital.com -
.
I have always used those trackballs on every version of Fedora, never a
question?

[root at raspberrypi bobg]# ll /etc/X11/xorg.conf
ls: cannot access /etc/X11/xorg.conf: No such file or directory

But there is an /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ with three evdev files for
keyboard, mouse, and evdev.conf. I added those.

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD