How to figure out which package provides the "Fixed 16" font

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat May 30 05:14:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was wondering how to find out the package that provides the font called "Fixed 16" in Fedora 22. The font existed in Fedora 21. Installing the same packages in F22 that were in F21 has made this font disappear (actually, I fedup-ed and nothing font-related that I can tell was dropped or obsoleted.)

Many thanks,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.