rpmbuild error on F23

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Nov 4 04:13:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have been having an error on F23 with rpmbuild while building my personal rpms.

Here is the error I have been having. (aNu is a terminal emulator program that I have modified from an existing source file, ie evilvte.)

Processing files: aNu-debuginfo-0.1-1.fc23.x86_64
error: Empty %files file /home/maitra/rpmbuild/BUILD/aNu-0.1/debugfiles.list

RPM build errors:
    Empty %files file /home/maitra/rpmbuild/BUILD/aNu-0.1/debugfiles.list

I guess the question is: what has changed from F22 to F23 which causes these errors. Here is the spec file:

Here is the files section:

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
%config(noreplace) /usr/share/icons
/usr/share/applications
/usr/share/man/
/usr/share/pixmaps
/usr/bin/showvte
/usr/bin/aNu
%doc  GPL INSTALL AUTHORS CHANGES

And I have placed the entire spec file at:

$ fpaste aNu.spec
Uploading (2.1KiB)...
WARNING: Could not shorten URL
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/286698/44661012

Any suggestions on what I should do.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.