Buffering problems with rhythmbox in fed 23

AV volovics at ziggo.nl
Wed Nov 4 13:27:08 UTC 2015

I sometimes listen to online radio using rhythmbox.
In all previous fedora/gnome editions here were hardly any
problems. Occasionally there was a hiccup due to buffering
but only after hours and play would resume after a few seconds.

Now, fedora 23, gnome 3.18 and rhythmbox 3.2.1, it has become
impossible to listen to any online radio. After about 2-4 minutes
rhythmbox shows 'continuous' buffering activity and play almost
never resumes. If it does resume it breaks off again almost
immediately.

As this could be caused by almost anything I don't know where
to look for a solution. Anybody any ideas?
I have not searched bugzilla yet.

AV