BlueFish - how to access a remote server

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Nov 26 18:44:45 UTC 2015

On 11/26/2015 02:19 AM, Angelo Moreschini wrote:
> _*In short:*
> _
> _I would like to access to the SW that is stored in my site as a "remote
> server"_, In the same way I accessed  using Front Page...,but_I am not
> able to do really this operation..._

I'm not a web designer (One look at my vanity domain will prove that.)
but if it were me, I'd download the source for your site, do the work
locally then upload it once you're satisfied.  Not only does it avoid
the issues you're having it makes sure that you have a complete and
current backup of your site.  YMMV, but that's what I'd suggest.