F22/23 + nvidia = no boot...

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Oct 6 10:23:26 UTC 2015

linux guy wrote:

> What kernel/ nvidia driver combination is working for people right now ?
> Is there a kmod package that is working with the current kernels ?

Is the nvidia driver likely to be better than nouveau?

Incidentally, where do you find nvidia drivers?
I can't find one for my chip, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M
at <http://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx>.

The standard nouveau driver I am using with F23beta is not perfect
(eg some web-pages are distorted) but just about passable.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net