System will not boot, need recovery help

David Highley dhighley at highley-recommended.com
Sun Oct 18 16:57:18 UTC 2015

Had to take system in for temperature problem. System is not booting
now. They did not re-enable the on board raid controller. I turned the
raid back on and I'm able to mount all the disk lvm partitions on a
Fedora 22 live image. The system with the issue is a Fedora 22 system.

I found problems in the /boot tree and used the backups to restore
everything but the boot hangs at the point of starting /sysroot. Keeps
firing off starts that time out and it then loops with another start
attempt. What am I missing? This is an EFI system as well.

I also just for safety did a reinstall of all packages running in a
chroot.