after updating to mozilla-https-everywhere-5.1.0-1.fc22, no longer appears in firefox

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 6 17:56:22 UTC 2015

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/mozilla-https-everywhere-5.1.1-1.fc22 is
> working for me. For some reason it didn't work the first time I tried
> updating to it, but it worked the second time (and I did restart Firefox
> both times).

I spoke too soon. Although it appears in Firefox, it's disabled, and I can't
enable it. (I think maybe it was enabled originally and I disabled it
temporarily, but I can't re-enable it now, even after removing and
reinstalling the package.)