stupid gnome notifications question

Kseniya Blashchuk ksyblast at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:42:34 UTC 2015

Hi everybody!
I use Fedora 22 with Gnome 3.16. I have installed a gnotifier firefox addon
and started receiving strange mail notifications (attached). They became
really abusive so I decided to turn them off. Disabling and even removing
the add-on didn't help. I also use gnotifier for thunderbird, and it sends
separate mail notifications, so that's not thunderbird. I tried disabling
all notifications from firefox and thunderbird in the Gnome settings - no
luck. Seems that something else causes them to appear (but what??). Does
anybody have any ideas?
Any help is appreciated.[image: notify.jpg]