Very SLOW system update

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 03:16:32 UTC 2015

Found this answer at https://ask.fedoraproject.org :

"dnf includes fastestmirror functionality in standard package (no plugin
needed). You just need to enable it in /etc/dnf/dnf.conf by setting
fastestmirror=1. It is disabled by default (man dnf.conf
<http://linuxmanpages.net/manpages/fedora21/man8/dnf.conf.8.html>).
blaztinn <https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/users/15986/blaztinn/> (Aug 28
'15)"

Hope that helps.