searching raid 6 card working with fedora 23

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:15:51 UTC 2016

I think i misunderstood what you guys said about jbod (my fault for reading
quickly), i talked about the jbod feature, not a hardware piece.
My disks are sitting in my desktop, if i buy an external storage for the
disks i might as well build a nas, which is what i do not want, i'm looking
for internal connection not external.

was crawlking lsi and highpoint cards, cards between 200 to 300+$$, not
really what i call cheaper stuff that's aimed at Winblows users ;)