Firefox 44 removes privacy feature.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 6 06:30:26 UTC 2016

Allegedly, on or about 05 February 2016, g sent:
> something that amazes me is that with all the add-ons that have been
> written for cookie handling, none have a feature that ties in to url
> bar or bookmarks that will disable/enable cookies with out user having
> to make selection.

Allowing cookies for whitelisted URIs used to be a built-in feature to
most web browsers.  It was how I handled things for ages.  Deny or ask
by default, then I'd whitelist a few sites that I regularly wanted to
use in a less annoying way.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Boilerplate:  All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is
no point trying to privately email me, I only get to see the messages