Openvpn Configuration/Access Issue

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Feb 28 20:51:25 UTC 2016

On 02/28/2016 12:40 PM, Stephen Morris wrote:
> Having set a security option that I think has gotten rid of the
> certificate message, I think NetworkManager is trying to provide some
> protection against server spoofing, albeit without a physical
> certificate from the server is fairly limited.

I don't want to be sarky, but I have to ask: how do you expect to get a
physical certificate, and if you got one, how would it help in
authenticating the service?  I'm fairly sure that everybody here knows
what you meant, but I wanted to point out that what you wrote probably
wasn't what you intended.