Monitor / graphics card recommendation

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:43:17 UTC 2016

I'm sitting less than 20" away from my 34" screen and this is just
priceless, for programming, music and video editing, got a 24" next to it
and there is no way i'm going back to something that small.
LG has on mac and windows the screen split feature which allow you to
divide the screen up to 4 balanced window, it's like having 4monitors in
one.
Would be a bit cumbersome to reproduce the same mechanism on linux but i'm
sure a solution can be find.
That's about the main reason to get a 21:9 screen (that and movies in
theater mode, and games off course)