[fedora-virt] how to active XEN on Fedora 12

Dario Lesca d.lesca at solinos.it
Mon Jan 4 21:52:01 UTC 2010

Il giorno mer, 30/12/2009 alle 12.21 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones ha
scritto:

> Is KVM enabled?
>
>   $ /sbin/lsmod | grep kvm
>   kvm_intel              48184  6
>   kvm                   163952  1 kvm_intel
>
> You should see a kvm_* module.  Does your laptop support hardware
> virtualization?  Recent hardware has much better support than the
> first generation of hardware.  Is it enabled in the laptop BIOS?

Thanks Richard, this is the problem: My laptop not have KVM support!
It's my new laptop (HP Pavillon dv5) and I have discover now witch it
non have KVM support in the bios.

Now I'm looking for a buyer to sell and change it for use KVM.

Thanks

--
Dario Lesca <d.lesca at solinos.it>