[fedora-virt] spice and ctrl keys to send to guest

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:20:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Gianluca Cecchi
<gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying spice with a w2k3 guest.
> I set up the emulator wrapper to change video adapter when starting the vm.
> But with w2k3 I get a ctrl+alt+del window at boot...
> How do I send the key?

In the mean time I was satisfied finding that Ctrl+Alt+Del is
automatically interpreted as a guest command when mouse is inside the
guest... well done!
At least using Fedora 13 with virt-preview repo and
 spice-client-0.6.0-1.fc13.x86_64

Also, I found that with the windows client version 0.6.3, if you click
on the top left corner with the spice icon you get the option to send
Ctrl+Alt+Del Ctrl+Alt+End combination... well done here too...

Gianluca