[fedora-virt] virt-manager with spice support

Avi Alkalay avi at unix.sh
Thu Feb 10 16:47:34 UTC 2011

Meanwhile I can't test and play with none of these features because the
newest packaged qemu I can find is 0.13 which doesn't support parameters
that libvirt generates.

:-(

I'm not willing to compile qemu 0.14 just to test spice.

Unless you guys have another tip or hidden repo to point me...

Thanks in advance,
Avi