[fedora-virt] Virtio-win Windows NIC goes offlineduringbulkcopies

Volker Dormeyer volker at ixolution.de
Thu Sep 8 11:01:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 11:48:47PM +0300,
Dor Laor <dlaor at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 09/06/2011 07:40 AM, Greg Scott wrote:
> > So that Realtech problem could have been something else, but looking
> > back, I don't think so. I wonder if the VirtIO and hardware emulator
> > drivers share some common code?  Or maybe there's a flow control issue
> > effecting them both?
>
> Is the virtio issue happens with Vadim's latest drivers?

We experienced a similar problem, while copying a bulk of data to several
VMs (Windows 2008 / 64 Bit). I was able to recreate this problem, anytime.

So far, I'm unable to recreate the problem with the preWHQL drivers
provided by Vadim. It looks good from my point ot view, now!

Best Regards,
Volker