[fedora-virt] F14 virt-manager console VERY slow

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sun Jan 15 16:46:12 UTC 2012

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> I haven't got any information on how to fix my problem with
> virt-manager's console being VERY slow.

I believe you have run into an a bug that was reported and fixed a long time ago.  Yeah, you stated the versions of the packages you were using but I didn't check to see if they were the most recent versions available for Fedora 14 or not.  If not, do an update.

As you may or may not know, Fedora 14 has reached End of Life and is no longer being updated... so it doesn't matter what problems you are having... because they will not be fixed... unless of course they have already been fixed.  Fedora 16 is the current release and Fedora 17 isn't too far off.

If you care about display speed, I strongly recommend get going with Fedora 16 and use the SPICE protocol.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street